State and Local Laws:
You are responsible for registering and operating your scooter(s) according to your local and state laws. In most states, no license and registration is required, however Javacycles, LLC makes no representations to the laws governing the operation, registration and ownership of your scooter(s). We will provide an invoice which will be your "bill of sale" and Manufacturers Certificate of Origin (title). Javacycles does not make any representation that the scooters are street legal or legal for operation in your locale. Check your local laws before purchasing and operating scooters under 50cc.
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THIS SITE OR BUY PRODUCTS FROM JAVACYCLES.
- BY ENTERING THIS SITE YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR VIEWING WITHIN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL ONLY BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. IF YOU USE THIS SITE FROM OTHER LOCATIONS YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR COMPLIANCE WITH ANY AND ALL APPLICABLE LOCAL LAWS. Javacycles MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS THAT THE MATERIALS CONTAINED WITHIN THIS SITE ARE APPROPRIATE FOR LOCATIONS OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES. ANY AND ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED HEREIN, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INFORMATION REGARDING MOTORCYCLES, ATVS, SCOOTERS AND PERSONAL WATERCRAFT AND VEHICLE SERVICES, APPLIES ONLY TO THOSE PROVIDED OR OFFERED WITHIN THE UNITED STATES.
- Javacycles Returns, exchanges, and refund policies: You are buying a new motor vehicle, just like buying a new car, once you drive it off the lot, it's yours. So when you take your new product out of the crate, it's yours. Javacycles offers a Limited Warranty on most products. If you have a damaged product, please make a note on the shipping companies receipt and file a claim with the shipping company. We do not offer returns, exchanges or refund to dealers. For retail customers only: If you want to return a product, it must be in the original, unopened shipping crate and be shipped back to us at your expense within 10 days of purchase. The product must be shipped to: Javacycles, 11220 Highway 6 South, A2, Sugar Land, TX 77478. We will refund the amount paid, minus a 15% restocking fee after we receive the product and have inspected it for any damages. Please be sure the product is well packed so it will be returned in new condition. If any damages are found, we will not refund or accept the return. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or refunds for used products or on products not packaged in the original shipping box/crate. We do not offer refunds, exchanges or returns for items sold "as is".
- IMPORTANT:OUR SCOOTERS ARE SHIPPED IN A FACTORY CRATE AND THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING SURE THE SCOOTER IS PROPERLY ASSEMBLED. PLEASE HAVE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC ASSEMBLE YOUR SCOOTER. BY PURCHASING A SCOOTER ON THE INTERNET, YOU ARE SAVING A GREAT DEAL OF MONEY. MOTORCYCLE, SMALL ENGINE AND LAWN MOWER REPAIR SHOPS CAN ASSEMBLE THESE SCOOTERS FOR A SMALL FEE. SPENDING AN EXTRA $50 TO $85 TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC ASSEMBLE YOUR SCOOTER WILL ENSURE THAT THE SCOOTER IS ASSEMBLED PROPERLY THE FIRST TIME. IF YOU CHOOSE NOT TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC ASSEMBLE THE SCOOTER YOUR 180 DAY PARTS WARRANTY MAY BE IN JEOPARDY. Read our warranty page for details.
- WE HAVE A FULL STAFF OF SMALL ENGINE MECHANICS AT OUR FACILITY. OUR STAFF WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOUR PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC IN THE ASSEMBLY PROCESS. IF YOU HAVE NO MECHANICAL ABILITY OR YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO SPEND A LITTLE EXTRA TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL MECHANIC ASSEMBLE YOUR NEW SCOOTER, PLEASE DO NOT BUY A SCOOTER OVER THE INTERNET, BUY ONE LOCALLY!
- LIMITED WARRANTY: Be sure to read our Limited Warranty.
- Seller (Javacycles) will have no further warranty obligation under this agreement if the equipment is subjected to abuse, shipping damages, misuse, negligence or accidents. Warranty does not include labor or expendable parts such as bulbs, fuses, tires, etc. Generally speaking, the scooters can be serviced by someone with limited mechanical ability.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that your use is at your own risk and that none of the parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages, or any other losses, costs, or expenses or any kind (including legal fees, expert fees, or other disbursements) which may arise, directly or indirectly, through the access to, use of, or browsing of this site or through your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from this site, including but not limited to anything caused by any viruses, bugs, human action or inaction or any computer system, phone line, hardware, software or program malfunctions, or any other errors, failures or delays in computer transmissions or network connections.
- Although the specifications, features, illustrations, equipment and other information contained in the site are based upon up-to-date information, and while Javacycles makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on this site is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed and Javacycles makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site, and all information and materials contained herein, is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- Some lease options which may be mentioned within this site are not available in all areas of the United States. See your local Javacycles dealer for complete details of the Javacycles Care program, as well as leasing options or any vehicle warranties or guarantees mentioned within this site.
- Do not post on this site, or transmit to this site, any pornographic, obscene, profane, defamatory, libelous, threatening, unlawful or other material which could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation. Notwithstanding the fact that Javacycles or other parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, may monitor or review transmissions, postings, discussions, or chats, Javacycles and all parties involved in creating, producing, or delivering this site, assume no responsibility or liability which may arise from the content thereof, including but not limited to claims for defamation, libel, slander, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or misrepresentation.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any communication or material you transmit to this site or Javacycles, in any manner and for any reason, will not be treated as confidential or proprietary. Furthermore, you acknowledge and agree that any ideas, concepts, techniques, procedures, methods, systems, designs, plans, charts, or other materials you transmit to Javacycles may be used by Javacycles anywhere, anytime, and for any reason whatsoever.
- By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that any name, logo, trademark, or servicemark contained on this site is owned or licensed by Javacycles and may not be used by you without prior written approval.
- Although this site may be linked to other sites, Javacycles is not, directly or indirectly, implying any approval, association, sponsorship, endorsement, or affiliation with the linked site, unless specifically stated therein. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that Javacycles has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other site linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Javacycles reserves the right to revise this Legal Information at any time and for any reason and reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice or obligation, to any of the information contained on this site, including but not limited to vehicle colors, specifications, accessories, models, materials or other product or service features. By entering this site you acknowledge and agree that you shall be bound by any such revisions. We suggest periodically visiting this page of the site to review these terms and conditions.
- The MSRPs (Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price) listed in this site exclude tax, title, license and registration. Actual price may vary.
- Notices: Javacycles, 215 Bryan Street, Athens, Georgia 30601.
COPYRIGHT 2002-2010 Javacycles.com ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Scooter riding activities involve risks and dangers of serious bodily injury, including but not limited to, disability, paralysis and death, (b) these risks and dangers may be caused by your own actions, or inactions, the actions or inactions of others participating in the activity, the condition in which the activity takes place, or the negligence of others and (c) there may be other risks and social and economic losses either known to you, not known to you or not readily foreseeable at this time and you fully accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages incurred as a result of your participation in the scooter riding activity.
You must inspect all equipment before using it and to take full responsibility for assuring that the equipment is in good working order and safe to use. You further understand that you are responsible for damage to equipment.
Standard 6 Month Limited Warranty: As of April 21, 2003 our warranty has changed. It is now 6 months from the date of purchase.
Scooters purchased before April 21, 2003 will be covered for 90 days from the date of delivery or 2,000 km, which ever comes first, for manufacturers defected parts only.